CPI Company Store FAQs
Martini Incentives | CPI Company Store Frequently Asked Questions
Individual Employee Orders
- This section of the website will be designed for employees who wish to order one piece of a product or greater.
- Production time will vary, but as a rule Martini Incentives will produce orders in 5-10 business days plus transit time as we will be piggybacking orders from various products based on the imprint method to be able to run orders on a weekly basis.
- Shipping and tracking information will be sent to the employees upon shipment so they have access to the progress of the shipment.
- CPI employees can inquire about their order status using a specific email address and referencing their order number. Please email CPIorders@martiniincentives.com or call 951-232-1213
- Payment will be provided at the time of ordering on the company store website provided by credit card.
- Each employee will create an account with their own username and password to access their current and past orders.
- Shipping for all orders is based on weight and shipping location determined by UPS or USPS.
Large Volume Orders
- The section to the site where CPI management can order for specific events such as trade shows, company events, client gifts, etc.
- Typically these will start at the lowest minimum quantity as specified by our factories. Normally 50-500 pcs minimums based on the products.
- Each product will have various price breaks based on the number of units being ordered.
- Payment will be provided by the CPI employee with their company or personal credit card.
- Products should be shipped to their company offices to receive the biggest shipping discount versus residential shipping rates.
- Shipping rates for volume orders are based on package weights and quantity of products ordered.
- For large volume orders please select the UPS shipping rate [Not Employee Rate] so the correct shipping charges are allocated. If the employee shipping method is selected our customer service team will email the contact to inform them the corporate volume sales order is not eligible for the individual employee shipping rate and a separate invoice will be generated and sent to the contact which placed the order so the shipping amount can be settled.