General Use Face Masks
General Use Face Masks - 50 Pieces
In Stock - Ships in 24 Hours // Free Standard Shipping on Orders over $100 US
Over 5 million+ sold and approved by top USA medical suppliers. Wear lightweight and FDA-certified General Use Face Masks to help prevent the spread of germs during the flu season. These masks are great for travel and work settings.
- Size: Adult, one size fits all
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Fastening Type: Earloops
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Material: 3 layers (Front: Non-Woven Fabric // Middle: Melt-blown cloth // Back: Non-Woven Fabric)
- 100% Authentic, FDA and CE Certified
- General Use Face face masks: This three-ply material is made up of a melt-blown material placed between the
non-woven fabric. The melt-blown material acts as the filter that helps prevent pathogens
and particles from entering or exiting the masks.
- THREE MASKS A DAY - Our General Use face masks contain filters that prevent spray and pollutants from being spread. Masks can only be worn for a maximum of four hours and it is best to change them regularly so they can remain effective.
- THE RIGHT WAY TO WEAR A MASK - The BLUE side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Packed 50 masks per box.
General Use Face Masks Orders will ship 1 business day after payment confirmation.
For large quantities of General Use Face Masks please contact our office at 866.800.9065
Not intended for Medical Use. All sales on PPE products are final.